Cancelled orders: Due to the nature of our business, and the terms and conditions of many of our suppliers, any cancelled orders will be subject to a 25% cancellation/handling charge. This is non refundable and is only applicable to an order that is cancelled once payment has been processed. Should you want to cancel a processed order but do not want to have to pay the 25% charge we can offer the option of keeping the total paid as credit which can be used at any time for any of our parts. There is no time limit during which the credit would have to be used and there is no cash alternative available.
Returns: If an item is being returned for a refund of surcharge, exchange or refund then we will need you to comply with the following points:
1. Any exchange items must be in a re-usable condition. If they are not re-usable we will not be able to issue the refund.
2. A copy of the original purchase invoice must be included with any part being sent back to enable us to carry out any refund. We will also need to know the reason for the item being returned.
3. Any part that is returned to us, unused, for a refund or credit must be in "as new condition”. Any part that is not received back in a “resalable condition” can not be considered for a refund or credit.
4. We are not able to accept any unused parts back for a refund after 28 days from the original date of dispatch.
5. If returning unused parts for a refund we will not be able to reimburse the carriage costs to send the parts to you and for you to send the parts back to us, as well as any bankers or credit card charges incurred when processing your original order.
6. We are unable to refund any carriage costs incurred if parts have been incorrectly ordered by the customer.
Refunds: We will endeavour to carry out refunds within 28 days of the part being returned to us.