Jetex - CAT Back
£279.15Stainless Steel, Twin Oval 70/90mm Tail Pipe.
Why choose a Jetex Exhaust?
All Jetex exhausts, whether made from stainless or aluminised steel, offer the same quality build and performance characteristics.
- Absorption Design Sound reduction is a critical deisgn concern with any exhaust system. Standard exhausts use a baffle design where a series of plates slow the exhaust gases, but ultimately this leads to an increase in back pressure. Jetex silencers have no baffles. Instead, noise is reduced by absorption through a centre perforated tube. Consequently, there is less gas flow restriction and so back pressure is reduced, torque is increased and engine performance is enhanced.
- Mandrel Bends It is essential that gas flow from the engine is unrestricted and flows smoothly along the whole length of the exhaust system. All Jetex bends (where possible) are mandrel bent rather than cut and welded. This ensures that the gas exits as quickly as possible, ensuring back pressure reduction and enhanced engine performance.
- Group "A" Pipe Diameter Where possible, Jetex exhausts are made from minimum 2" (50.8mm) bore size, and in many cases from 2.5" (63.5mm) pipework. Due to the restrictive nature of catalytic converters and current MOT laws, we aim to maximise torque with the CAT still in place. A larger bore size enables us to do this. On some of Jetex's high performance systems, 2.75" (70mm) or 3" (76mm) pipework is used.
- Rolled Tailpipes All Jetex tailpipes are made from stainless steel, with rolled in ends. In some cases, there are damping inserts to ensure that a 'sporty' rather than 'raspy' note is produced by the exhaust. Many tailpipe designs are available - see our car catalogue for more detail.
- Perfect Fitting Jetex Exhausts are made to fit a specific application. In-house jigs ensure exact replication of the prototype. All systems are supplied with a free fitting kit.
All 16V 110kW 150HP 2WD Models 90-92.