Jetex Airforce Induction Kit
Why choose a Jetex Airforce Induction Kit?
To keep air temperature even lower, Jetex now supply induction kits with 'carbon look' casings.
The Airforce kit is like the DCAF kit, but air is prevented from heating up as it passes through the cone filter. The unique streamlined cone filter supplied with every Airforce kit creates a vacuum to increase air intake speed. Futhermore, a cold air feed is supplied that attaches directly onto the end of the filter and casing.
Some kits have been adapted for specific applications, but they are mainly a universal fit and so can be used for a large number of vehicles. Universal AIRFORCE Kits are availible at £141.00 including VAT.
- Fits air flow meters of 70, 75, 80 and 85mm.
- Each kit is supplied with a cone filter, cold air feed, carbon look casing, fixing brackets and jubilee clips.
- Kits are not suitable for vertical injector units.
- If you are unsure whether you can fit this type of kit, please contact Jetex for advice.
- Please remember that all kits are universal fitting. As such, we accept no responsibility for misuse or incorrect fitting to any vehicle.
- Performance enhancement will vary depending on the vehicle the kit is fitted to.
Universal Product - Fits all Models!