MX-5 Direct To Head Throttle Bodies Available Exclusively From BBR
As seen in our Super 225 conversion!
p>As used in the BBR Super 225 conversion a bespoke set of individual throttle bodies designed by BBR and manufactured exclusively for BBR by AT Power. Specifically designed to fit the MX-5 NC with unique BBR curved extensions, the throttle body trumpets clear both the bulkhead and power steering pump requiring no body or further mechanical alterations. Plug and play with the OEM throttle body connector (loom requires extension), MAP sensor block provided with vacuum pipe and fittings to fit the OEM MAP sensor, brake servo and purge valve. Proven gains of 20BHP plus over the OEM intake manifold on mildly tuned 2.0 MX-5 engines (standard internals).
BBR’s throttle bodies include:
- Drive by wire controlled direct to head 42mm shaftless AT Power individual throttle bodies
- Bespoke AT Power / BBR curved inlet extensions
- CNC machined 20mm alloy inlet ram pipes
- MAP block assembly (enabling OEM Mazda MAP sensor installation)
- Vacuum pipe and connections for brake servo and purge valve
Please contact us for air filter/air box options.