A unique opportunity to own a highly tuned MX-5 professionally converted by BBR.
This top of the range sport model is in exceptional condition for it’s age and being a rare soft top late mk3.5 model would be a great value purchase for a new owner seeking a performance MX-5 for track and road use. Dyno tested at 208BHP.
Full service history, freshly serviced with 12 months MOT.
This MX-5 has the following enhancements:
- Freshly refurbished original alloy wheels – powder coated in bronze
- Brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 215/45/17 Tyres
- BBR Super 200 conversion
- BBR Koni Suspension Upgrade
- Racing Beat Front and Rear Anti Roll-Bars
- IL Motorsport Full Chassis Brace Kit
- RX8 Front and Rear Brake Calipers
- Stainless Steel Front and Rear Brake Lines
- EBC Brake Discs and Pads
- Brand new Clutch with lightweight Flywheel
Over £6,000 worth of upgrades and in a rare and stunning bright red!